Hey lads, its been a while since I recorded any screencast and I must say that this is due to work. If you remember, I did a screencast on setting up RADIUSdesk with CentOS and at that time, it was a pre-alpha release. I and Dirk van der Walt have decided to bring a new Video Course on Introduction to RADIUSdesk with RHEL/CentOS 6.x which will focus on setting up RADIUSdesk on CentOS including all the new technologies (Node.js, SocketIO, ExtJS etc). We hope you guys enjoy this mini course and if you do have a problem along the way while following this videos, kindly use the comment form below and we will get back to you. The Agenda/Topics in this course are:
- What is RADIUSdesk?
- System Requirements for RADIUSdesk
- Installing RADIUSdesk on Apache
- Installing FreeRADIUS with RAW support
- Installing Node.js with Socket.io support
- Tour of RADIUSdesk User Interface
- Creating Profiles and Profile components
- Creating Permanent Users
- Creating an Access Provider and Realm
- Installing CoovaChilli for Captive Portal
- CoovaChilli Captive Portal with VLAN support and Custom Pages
Some people have requested for the 64 bit (x86_64) versions of FreeRADIUS with RLM_RAW support for dynamic clients, so here you go.