Hey guys, so I have been playing with Red Hat’s PaaS software called OpenShift and I must say that I am impressed so far. I will spend a couple of screencast showing you how I Setup Openshift Origin on CentOS 6.5.
1. Overview of Openshift Origin and Installation Walkthrough
2. Using Existing DNS Infrastructure with OpenShift Origin
3. Installing Additional RPMS, Cartridges and NTP server on OpenShift Origin
4. Troubleshooting OpenShift Origin Installation using oo diagnostic, oo mco ping
5. Adding Districts and Nodes to OpenShift Origin
6. Users and Activating Cartridges on OpenShift Origin Broker
7. Custom Instant App Entry for OpenShift Origin and Environment Variables
8. Install NodeJS Cartridge on OpenShift Origin
9. Install MariaDB Cartridge on OpenShift Origin
I hope you guys enjoy this as you see me make mistakes, encounter problems and how I fixed them along the way. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to drop them in the comment box below as your feedback is greatly appreciated.